I am the worst diarist (well I suppose I should use 'blogger' seeing as how this is the age of the interweb and all) but I reckon I can keep up with this seeing as how I'm on the computer all the bloody time anyway ROFL. Plus it will give me an outlet for venting about anything and everything that my husband has no interest in listening to me bitch about. When I whinge and bitch I want someone to agree with me 100%, not sit there and nod while you actually have not listened to a single word I said. Well I guess you can do that too, but I can't see you doing it so that's OK.
OK, I will have to come back later and fill you in on who I am and all that stuff but the winkles are asking for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment