Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Awww Crap! All my plans have changed again.

Uni plans that is. I have decided to do my Bachelor of Education through UNE. Fine, all good there. Spoke to them yesterday just asking general questions about admission for 2011 and I said I was going to do a single subject with CSU over summer to prove aptitude for study and the lovely person I was speaking to said with UNE I did not need to do that course as I was a mature age student and they recognised life skills and they also run a Pathways course that is part time for one year to get me up to speed with research techniques (and after being out of school for 15 years I'm sure they could do with a brush up) as well as completing 2 subjects that are part of the degree I want to do. The kicker? It is all FREE. yep, you heard right, I can do this for the next 12 months, do two subjects towards my degree and I don't pay a cent. So I have just enough time to get an application in, withdraw from my summer session (and best of all get the tuition fee back. BONUS!) and just sit back and let everything fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment