OK, I have to post this now because I need to vent or I will bust. I am the keeper of a secret that I don't want to keep. I know that BIL and The Madwoman are having their third child. This we found out by accident because their eldest boy spilled the beans to Happy and Doodlebug when The Farmer called in at their place the other day. THIS IS NOT GOOD. Their marriage is shit - they have separated before when The Madwoman was pregnant with the second child but got back together when she realised that she would be raising 2 children on her own. Just the other day BIL said to The Farmer that if it were legal he'd shoot her (OK, so he really wouldn't do that but he really doesn't love her anymore either). She spends money they haven't got and he just wants her out of his life. So to her this is The Baby That Will Save Her Marriage. As such the IL's don't know about it yet. And I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when they find out. The IL's don't like The Madwoman anymore because of all the nasty stuff she said and did the last time they separated and before the news broke about the second baby MIL told BIL not to have anymore children with her for the time being.
This is my predicament. The girls know something they shouldn't know and can only keep a secret for as long as it takes them to find someone to tell it to. They went with The Farmer the other day to pick something up and he wouldn't let them out of the car because he knew they would tell MIL the big news. I actually applaud his foresight on this in making them stay in the car. As much as I would love to see the shit hit the fan on this one, it is not up to my girls to fling it. I hate keeping this a secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment