Saturday, November 14, 2009

To go or not to go? That is the question.

The Farmer wants a holiday. Nothing too long, just 3 nights away on the coast because he's craving fresh seafood. My issue is that holidays are only ever a holiday for him and the kids - for me it's a case of the same shit, different place and I'm really loathe to go, especially considering the kids haven't finished school yet so they would have to miss a few days not to mention the fact that he wants to go all el-cheapo and take linen with us to save on the unit cost. No bloody way! I refuse to take half a car full of linen on holiday, especially not a trip so short. So it's pistols drawn at 10 paces. I said he could go on his own and spare me the nightmare, but he's adamant that we either all go or none of us go.

No comments:

Post a Comment