Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monkey Nuts rocks it out.

I was in Target the other day and I only had Monkey Nuts with me because it was preschool day. Anyway while I am at the checkout paying for the new jocks that he wont wear (which is a post in itself) he is about 5 yards away and he's rocking it out playing air guitar on a roll of Christmas paper. It was the funniest thing ever and I wish I had a camera to catch the moment. The women on the checkout were beside themselves with laughter but then he stopped as soon as he realised we were all watching him. So he just puts the roll of paper back in the box and walks away as if to say "Sorry folks, nothing to see here". I can guarantee he will be the one doing the nudie run through the pub when he's 18...

No comments:

Post a Comment