Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shopping for Big Boys Toys

Saturday was The Farmers Birthday. So on Sunday we had a family shopping trip to our nearest 'big town' so he could go shopping because Total Tools was having a sale (and trust me when I say 'Total Tools' must also be a factor when they employ people). Oh the joy it was, traipsing up the aisles looking at stuff I have zero interest in for an hour. To be fair he did let me do a bit of shopping too later on but at least I can recognise children about to revolt a mile away and will move on to the next shop. The Farmer is yet to learn that important parenting skill. His final purchases were a tool box and drop saw. Poor Mate in the back seat had to spend the entire trip home caged in the back penned in by the huge toolbox and dropsaw on a 40 degree day. It was almost like the Supercheap ad where the little boy is sent home in a taxi because dad overdid the shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment