Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh boy! It was harder than I thought.

Orientation yesterday. 9.30am to 1pm. I knew I was going to be sad, but I was unprepared for the watery eyes and the lump in the throat. I had to say a quick goodbye to her, I spoke with her teacher about her speech issues and that they may find it hard to understand her and got out of there as quick as I could before the waterworks started. Thankfully I made it back to the car before they did. I missed her so much and I was so happy to go and pick her up. The teacher said she didn't say a word to her or the other teacher at all LOL. But Doodlebug is like that. She is shy as anything but once she warms up to a person or situation shes fine and then you can't shut her up! I'm sure next week will see her open up.
P.S. She has her first wobbly tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment