So here we are at the start of a brand new decade. They seem to come round so much quicker now than they did when we were kids.
Anyhoo, we had a lovely start to the new year and spent the day with close friends of ours and their two children, just kicking back, eating good food, drinking good wine (well not me because I am a nerd and don't drink anymore) and having good conversation. I was a bit duped on NYE though because The Farmer comes home from work and announces he is going on the tractor for a few hours and off he trots with a six pack of beer. So I entertained myself and ate my Double cream brie and spiced pear paste (mmmm thanks Maggie Beer!) and chatted away online for a while. Not exactly a raving party, but it was still good for the soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment