Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ahhhh and so the Back To School rush begins

Three Winkles will be at school this year, so that could have meant 3 of everything for back to school purchases, but after combing over Mate and Happy's schoolbags I decided that only Doodlebug needed a school bag, but they all need shoes. Crud. I hate having to buy my kids shoes as they have the crappiest feet you have ever seen. I mean that in a good way but OMG poking hot sticks in my eye would be preferable than the onerous task of taking these kids shoe shopping. But I got them some kick-ass drink bottles from www.onyabags.com.au they are those new fangled stainless steel jobs and they look sooooo nice. Expensive as all buggery but it will be worth it if I neve have to buy a plastic drink bottle again. I brought one for all the kids, plus one for me and one for MIL because she uses this plastic soft drink bottle that will end up giving her cancer or something LOL. So tomorrow I start the Back to School shopping madness and hopefully I can get their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment