Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I love you Mr & Mr White

So today was Back to school shoe shopping today and surprisingly it was easy. Well perhaps not all that surprising because I went to my 'never fail to get the kids shoes from here' shoeshop - Whites Shoex. They are awesome blokes. They even know me by name now - I have nearly always gotten the kids shoes from there and they have never let me down. Many other shops I have walked out of empty handed, but never at their shop. So in we go, all 4 Winkles and me and I start picking out shoes for Mate and Doodlebug to try on. As always Mr White and Mr White were helpful and we soon got Mate kitted out in boots and joggers and Doodlebug got her first ever pair of school shoes *sniff*. They even put them on the stretching machine if they are that fraction too snug too. Oh and Monkey Nuts got a new pair of sandals and I got myself a gorgeous pair of DF Supersoft ballet flats - which Mr White reduced from $119 to $89 for me, and then when I went to pay he knocked off another $20 from the total price!!! Which is great customer service I reckon. Mind you I did buy 5 pairs of shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment