Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waaaaaahhhhhhh! I'm getting old

I need glasses. I had my eyes tested today because I was getting splitting headaches with all the reading and computer work I have been doing lately and thought I would err on the side of caution bu having them tested. Well I'm glad I did! I can't see jack shit out of my left eye ROFL. He tested both eyes first - read the chart no worries. Tested the right eye by covering the left eye - again no worries. Then he tested my left eye. I could not read a single letter past the first line!! WTF?? I have PERFECT vision I tell you! I can even tell which planes fly overhead because I can see the red qantas tails on them for heavens sake! But alas no, I do NOT have perfect vision. Well not anymore anyway. So the official diagnosis is Astigmatism with a dose of long sightedness thrown in to boot. The ironic thing is that Mate is severely long sighted as well and wears glasses full time. This I have always blamed on the IL's LOL because apart from The Farmer, they all have crap eyesight but it was probably my fault all along. Blasted dodgy gene pool I came from ;) .

Then I had the fun of picking out my frames and thanks to having PHI, I pay next to nothing for them so I went with these funky ones from the Versace Versus range. They should be ready for me next week.

I guess it looks like Mate and I will be four eyed gits together then.

No comments:

Post a Comment