Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh my, I've been quite the slackarse.

I just realised that I haven't blogged since the end of last month! But in my defence I've had a lot of stuff going on. I did promise that I would post a pic of Doodlebug on her first day of school, and I will, but life just got in the way. I have started at Uni FINALLY!! after waiting for weeks just making do with reading the few resources that were released early it finally started For Real last Monday and I have been loving the challenge. I've already done (and passed with flying colours) two quizes which I will write more about later, I have one assignment in the final editing stage, the next one on the go and I have been busy setting up the layout for my Professional Portfolio so it's all action stations here. I guess I will post this and then do an update post to bring everything up to speed.

1 comment: