OK, a quick wrap up of the last few weeks.
Everyone has finally settled back into school and Doodlebug is coping remarkably well. After initially being concerned about her lack of talking during orientation, on her very first day she did nothing BUT talk!! Her teacher Miss N said she is just a beautiful child and she is doing really well. But boy she comes home knackered LOL.
We had the school swimming carnival on the 12th and Mate participated in his first ever carnival, having not been able to swim a full lap of the pool till this year (it's a 50m pool!) and he only entered the 50m backstroke because he loves that the best and he came third!!!! I was so proud of him.
And Mate was 9 on Saturday!!! I still can't get over the fact that I have a 9 year old child, who is nearly taller than me mind you. It really does seem like yesterday when we brought him home from hospital, looking like a fat little monkey baby with all his black hair and gorgeous eyelashes. I will have to post pics of that too.
But for now it is good evening - time to log off and get some dinner happening
No comments:
Post a Comment